Vata Elimination – 90 capsules
Vata Elimination helps to regulate bowel movements and supports internal cleansing. According to ayurvedic principles, healthy elimination should occur daily. Stools should be soft (not loose) and easy to eliminate. This is formula is an advancement of the traditional Ayurvedic triphala formulation. Benefits: When vata dosha disturbs elimination, bowel movements become too dry and hard making them difficult to eliminate. As a result, stools often exit the body in small pieces. Healthy stools should be soft but not loose, easy to eliminate, and exit the body like small logs. Our Vata Elimination product has been specifically designed to support you to achieve health bowel movements.
- Regular Daily Elimination
- Easy Elimination
- Eases Constipation
All Organic Ingredients: Haritaki, Amalaki, Bibhitaki Extract, Cascara Sagrada, Marshmallow, and Ginger.
- Haritaki (Organic): This herb is a famous rejuvenator of the body and especially the digestive system. It also has mild laxative qualities. It is specific for vata dosha imbalances and is the chief ingredient in our formulation. Haritaki nourishes and supports the healing of the seven dhatus (tissues) of the body.
- Amalaki (Organic): This herb is also a famous rejuvenator of the body and the digestive system. While it benefits vata dosha, it is also excellent for pitta dosha and has mild laxative qualities. Amalaki nourishes and supports the healing of the seven dhatus (tissues) of the body.
- Bibhitaki Extract: (Organic): This herb is also a famous rejuvenator of the body and the digestive system. While it benefits vata dosha, it is also excellent for kapha dosha and has mild laxative qualities
- Cascara Sagrada (Organic): Cascara sagrada is a famous laxative used in formulations throughout the world.
- Marshmallow (Organic): Marshmallow is an excellent demulcent and rejuvenator of the body that adds moistness to the formulation making this formula even better for balancing vata dosha.
- Ginger (Organic): Ginger is added to our formulation in order to improve the digestion and absorption of the other ingredients. This called a dipana in Ayurveda. This means that it kindles agni improving digestion.
All ingredients are Non-GMO, Gluten Free, and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Compliant.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules per day with food, or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
CAUTION: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.