Cool Down Ritual Soak – With our holistic approach to well-being, we choose ingredients to help bring balance to all aspects of Self – including body, mind, & soul. This blend was specifically for the pitta dosha, during the summer season, or when feeling over-heated & in need of release.
- Coconut milk powder– anti-inflammatory
- Epsom salt– to soothe your skin & promote relaxation
- Baking soda – to soothe your skin & detoxify the body
- “Cool down” herbal blend (peppermint, hibiscus, rose, fennel, red clover) – to promote relaxation & sweet relief
- Peppermint & pine E.O. – to cool the body & mind
- Butterfly pea powder- to bathe in the soothing color of blue
May you feel cool, calm, & collected. Treat yourself like the divine being you are by experiencing sacred pleasure through your senses.
Directions: Fill up a reusable tea bag about ¾ full, place under running bath water as you fill the tub to allow the blend to dissolve & herbs to steep. Once your tub is full, soak in the benefits. 🙂
16 oz / Contains 4 Soaks / Reusable Tea Bag Included
All Natural. Small Batch. Cruelty-Free. Made in USA.
CAUTION: If pregnant, consult a qualified herbalist or physician before use.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.