Farmtrue | Traditional Kitchari – 10.25oz
Farmtrue | Traditional Kitchari – Kitchari (dal) is a nourishing comfort food made of easily digestible split mung beans, long-grain white rice, and anti-inflammatory spices that assist in cleansing the digestive system and building immunity. Our blend of traditional Ayurvedic spices adds incredible flavor to this satisfying dish that is great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Our Ayurvedic Kitchari blend includes the rice, mung beans, and spices needed for this one-pot meal for ease of preparation. For added flavor and digestive benefits, add our organic grass fed ghee during the cooking process.
Out of stock
Farmtrue | Traditional Kitchari - Split yellow mung dal*, long grain white rice*, brown mustard seeds*, cumin seed*, turmeric*, coriander seeds*, fennel seeds*, parsley*, cilantro*, peppercorns*, fenugreek powder*, cinnamon*, cardamon*, cayenne pepper*.
SPLIT YELLOW MUNG DAL
- Sweet, cooling, and easily digestible, split yellow mung dal is a staple in a balanced Ayurvedic diet.
LONG-GRAIN WHITE RICE
- Light and easy to digest, long-grain white rice helps to balance all three doshas.
BROWN MUSTARD SEEDS
- Providing digestion strength, brown mustard seeds can help to relieve stomach discomfort. This herb helps to stimulate the digestive fire and balances vata and kapha while providing a delicious flavor to the kitchari.
- Helping to flush toxins from the body, Cumin is balancing for all three doshas and adds a delicious layer of flavor to the kitchari.
- Turmeric is an immune-boosting herb used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years to support digestion and help the body eliminate toxins. It also supports the function of the nervous system and helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Cardamom is best used for easing and assisting our bodies through digestional discomfort. Cardamom has also been used to support liver function and healthy cholesterol levels.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.