Kapha Digestive – 90 capsules
AyBo’s Kapha Digestive formula is designed to strongly increase agni (digestive strength) allowing for more active digestion. This means digestion occurs more quickly and there is a feeling of less sluggishness. This formula, based on Dr. Halpern’s experience, is an advancement of the traditional trikatu formulation.
27 in stock
AyBo’s Kapha Digestive
formula is designed to strongly increase agni (digestive strength) allowing for more active digestion. This means digestion occurs more quickly and there is a feeling of less sluggishness. This formula, based on Dr. Halpern’s experience, is an advancement of the traditional trikatu formulation. Benefits: When Kapha disturbs digestion, it feels like food just sits in the stomach for an excessive period of time There is a feeling of heaviness, and it is common to get tired after eating. Our Kapha Digestion product has been specifically designed to stimulate digestion and antidote the heaviness that is felt. Our formula is light, dry, and stimulating.
- Stimulates Digestion
- Reduces feelings of Heaviness
- Reduces Sluggishness
All Organic Ingredients: Pippali, Black Pepper, Ginger, Clove, Musta Ginger (Organic):
- Pippali (Organic): Pippali (Long Pepper) is one of the three herbs that make up the traditional “trikatu” formulation. A highly respected dipana, this herb kindles agni (digestive power). In the proper combination, this is one of the best herbs for reducing kapha dosha in the stomach and digestive system. We choose it as the foundational herb of our formulation.
- Black Pepper (Organic): Black pepper, a strongly pungent herb, is also part of the famous “trikatu” We added it to our formula to enhances the capacity of long pepper to stoke the digestive fire. Black pepper as everyone knows is quite hot and dry, which is ideal for kapha dosha.
- Ginger (Organic): Ginger is a famous herb with many benefits for the entire body. It is the third herb in this formula that is part of the famous “trikatu” In this formula, it enhances the capacity of long pepper to stoke the digestive fire and makes the formula hotter - which is important for balancing kapha dosha. Ginger is added to our formulation to improve the digestion and absorption of the other ingredients.
- Clove (Organic): Clove is a pungent and bitter herb. It has been added to our formula because it has a remarkable “sharp” quality. This quality is important to balance kapha dosha and by adding clove, we’ve increased the sharpness of the formulation. This helps to reduce sluggishness and stimulate digestion.
- Musta (Organic): Musta is a pungent, bitter, and astringent herb. It helps improves digestion (dipana) and reduces ama (pachana). It is added to the formula to make the formula lighter, drier, and to improve the microbiome. Traditionally, this herb is an anthelminthic which means destroyer of pathogens such as candida and parasites.
How To Use Take 1-3 capsules 1-3X per day with warm water or as prescribed by your Ayurvedic Practitioner. Use the lowest dose that provides the maximum benefit.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.